Managing the EU information jungle
Learn | Identify | Stay up-to-date
- Discover the funding programmes and calls for proposals that can support your activities or project
- Discover the pieces of legislation in force and under development that can help or harm your current and future activities
- Learn where to find the information you need for your daily work with the EU institutions: documents – events – news – stakeholders – decision-making procedures – public consultations – calls for proposals and other types of information
- Get your personalised toolkit for finding targeted EU information online
- Remain up-to-date on relevant developments through email alerts
What does a half-day personal coaching look like?
|9.00 – 9.15: Introduction
9.15 – 10.30: Interactive EU profiling exercise using the “YourEUprofile” application
Our coach guides you through a detailed questionnaire, making clarifications where necessary and answering all questions you may have. Your result will be generated on the spot and you will be kept up-to-date on relevant policy and funding developments during a 12-month period.
10.30 – 12.30: Personalised guidance through the EU information jungle
Together with our coach you will discover the most important online EU information sources (official and non-official websites), identifying those that are most relevant to you.
To reserve your personal coaching session, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +3222335454.
The price for our half-day personal coaching, including a 12-month subscription to YourEUprofile, is 1250 € (excl. 21% VAT).
Our programmes can be attended individually or in groups of 2 or 4 participants. Prices vary accordingly: 2 participants - 950 € (excl. 21% VAT) per person | 4 participants - 750 € (excl. 21% VAT) per person.
This half-day programme can be extended with a half-day interactive and personalised training session on the topic of your choice.
The coaching session is also available online.
For more information and registration, call +32(0)2 233 54 54